Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s crispy chicken burger recipe. To make whosayna’s crispy chicken burger you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger:
- Provide of Marinade:.
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken boneless (slices).
- Get 1.5 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hot Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get of Coating:.
- Take 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- Provide 1 cup of Cornflour.
- Provide 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use of Little Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of White pepper (powder).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (powder).
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Parsely.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Rosemary.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger:
- Beat all ingredients of marinade well except chicken slices.
- Put slices in marinade and let marinate for three hours.
- Dry grind coating ingredients except flour to fine powder.
- Mix all coating ingredients well.
- Put chicken slices on rack to remove dropping marinade.
- Dip each slice in flour mixture then marinade and flour mixture again, keep on a tray.
- Do same for all, can freeze for an hour to make it firm.
- Deep fry slices on medium flame till golden brown color.
- NB: can use buttermilk instead of yogurt and milk.
If you find this Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.