Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "smokey grilled chicken-egg burger 🍔" recipe. You can have "smokey grilled chicken-egg burger 🍔" using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔":
- Provide For of chicken Patty:-.
- Get 200 gms of chicken (minced).
- You need 1 of small size finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Provide 1 of medium size boiled potato.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of For Mayonnaise spread:-.
- Provide 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of red chili sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of dry oregano and chili flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get For of Assembly:-.
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic-butter for toasting.
- Use 4 tbsp of mayonnaise spread.
- Take 2 of grilled chicken Patty.
- Use as required of lettuce leaves.
- Take As required of Sliced onion and tomato.
- Provide 2 of sliced cheese.
- Use 2 of egg poached.
Instructions to make "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔":
- Making Patty:-.
- Heat a pan with oil add chopped onion and garlic. Caramelized it for 2-3 minutes..
- Take a bowl add minced chicken,1tsp oil, caramelized onions garlic, chili flakes,egg, bread crumb, lemon juice, boiled potato, salt. Mix everything well. Divide mixture into 2 patties..
- Heat a grill pan with oil and grill the patties until golden brown and slightly crisps..
- Remove on a paper towel to soak excess oil and keep it aside..
- Mayonnaise spread:— In a mixing bowl mix well all mayonnaise spread ingredients and keep it aside..
- Assembled the Burger 🍔:-.
- Sliced the burger bun into two parts and toast the bun using garlic-butter, facing the inside part of the bun, don't toast the outside part of the bun..
- Apply mayonnaise spread on both sides of the bun. Put a latuce leaf on the top followed by a Patty..
- Put a cheese slice on the top of the Patty..
- Top it with onion tomato and poached egg..
- Cover it with the other slice of the bun..
- Put a piece of cherry tomato on the top of the bun and pass a toothpick through it piercing the bun too..
- Serve it hot with fries 🍟.
If you find this "Smokey Grilled chicken-egg Burger 🍔" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.