Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Resha Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Resha Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Resha Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken resha burger recipe. To cook chicken resha burger you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Resha Burger:
- Take 250 gram of chicken.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of kuti lal mirch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chat masalah.
- You need 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Lal chutni.
- Use 2 of buns.
- Get 5-6 slices of cucumber.
- Provide 4-5 slices of tomatoes.
- Take 4-5 slice of onion.
Steps to make Chicken Resha Burger:
- Chicken my all spice's laga Kar marinate Karyn r 1 ghanta rakh dyn..
- Ab oil my chicken ko bhon Kar tender karlyn..
- Ab chicken strips bone Alag Karyn r chicken Resha karlyn..
- Eggs my salt and chatmasala Dal Kar beat Karyn..
- Frying pan my 1 tbsp ghee Dalyn r ak egg Dalyn r center my chicken rakh Kar egg Charo taraf sy fold Karyn r turn Kar KY dosri taraf sy bhi pakalyn..
- Isi tarah dosra and bhi bana Lyn..
- Ab ban ko thory sy ghee my senken..
- Ab bun my dono taraf red chutni lagayn.egg chicken rakhyn.khira piyaz timatar rakh Kar tawy Par senk Lyn..
If you find this Chicken Resha Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.