Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken burger recipe. To make chicken burger you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken burger:
- Get of Flour.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- Use of Sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Milk.
- Use of Butter.
- Take of Sesame(ridi,kantu).
- Use of For the fillings=chicken breast.
- Take of Egg.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Chicken burger:
- Da farko xakiyi diluting madarar ki ta gari ki xuba a tukunya ki xuba butter a ciki ki barshi yyi zafi warm dai haka.
- Sai ki xuba flour dinki a roba ki xuba yeast dinki a ciki d sugar d salt ki juya sosai.
- Sai ki kawo warm milk dinki ki kwaba dashi har y xama dough kiyi kneading dinsa sosai.
- Sai ki rufe ki barshi a warm place for 30mint y tashi.
- Sai ki dauko chicken breast dinki ki yanka shi in cubes kiyi mixing dinsa.
- Sai kisa maggi d albasa a ciki ki fasa egg a kai sai ki cura shi round shape.
- Ki dora pan dinki a wuta ki sashi a ciki a ciki ki barshi har y dahu kina juya side din yyi laushi sai ki sauke ki ajeye a gefe.
- Sai ki sauko dough dinki kiyi using hannunki ki fita d round shape y fita y zama circle sosai.
- Sai ki dora a baking pan dinki ki rubbing egg wash a kai ki watsa kantu a kai sai ki kunna oven dinki kiyi baking har y xama golden brown.
- Sai ki cire ki barshi y wuce sai ki samu wukar ki mai kaifi ki yanka shi into 2 a kwance.
- Sai ki shafa mayonnaise dinki a kasa ki dora lettuce dinki ki yanka tomato kisa sai ki kawo wannan chicken breast dinnan ki dora a kai.
- Sai ki dora bread din a sama then serve n enjoy.
If you find this Chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.