Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey recipe. To make oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- You need 400 grams of Chicken wing mid section.
- You need 2 tbsp of * Honey.
- Take 100 ml of * Soy sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of * Old sake (or regular sake or umeshu).
- Take 50 ml of * Mirin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of *Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of * Pepper.
- Get 1 clove of * Grated garlic.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- Mix all the ingredients marked * in a shallow container and marinate the chicken wings. Marinate for at least 3 hours! Turn the chicken occasionally to marinate evenly..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and put the marinated wings on top. Bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes and it's done!.
- You can make ground meat and lettuce fried rice with the leftover marinade! Stir fry some green onion in the marinade, add lettuce, then egg and rice. Adjust the flavor with Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and soy sauce and it's done! I scattered some mizuna with mayonnaise on top..
- Another recipe to make with the leftover marinade is user "Kaisuke-san's" "Crunchy Delicious Meat-wrapped Lotus Root". I highly recommend it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142565-crispy-delicious-meat-wrapped-lotus-root.
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.