Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings recipe. You can cook bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Get 300 gm of BBQ Sauce (i use Singlong brand).
- Provide 5-10 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Provide 5-10 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Get 50 gm of rice flour.
- Take 50 gm of corn flour.
- Use 50 gm of plain flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning to taste.
- Get 125 gm of butter.
Steps to make BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Mix corn flour, rice flour with plain flour, curry powder, seasoning powder & curry powder. Coat chicken pieces evenly and deep fry for 15 mins.
- While frying chicken, cook the sauce. Melt butter in the pan and add butter bbq sauce, sriracha sauce, honey and rosemary spice to taste.
- Dip the fried chicken into the sauce and arrange neatly in baking pan. Bake at 220°C for 15-20 mins..
If you find this BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.