Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered spare ribs in red wine sauce (with a pressure cooker) recipe. To make simmered spare ribs in red wine sauce (with a pressure cooker) you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker):
- Get 500 grams of Pork spare ribs.
- You need 1 of 1/2- Onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Prepare 300 ml of ★ Red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 of ★ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 leaves ★ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of to garnish Parsley.
Instructions to make Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker):
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet, brown the spare ribs to seal in the flavor. (If you are using a non-stick skillet, you don't need any oil.).
- Transfer the spare ribs from Step 1 into a pressure cooker. Add the onions, cut in wedges, and all the ★ ingredients, cover and turn on the heat to high. Once it comes to a boil and the weight starts to move, reduce heat to low..
- Continue simmering over low heat for 15 minutes while checking to see if the weight is still moving. Turn off the heat and let it sit to lower the pressure..
- Now you should have tender and fall-off-the-bone spare ribs. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle on some parsley if desired and it is done..
If you find this Simmered Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce (with a pressure cooker) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.