Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe. To make braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce:
- Get 1000 g of pork spare rib.
- You need 6 Tbs of pineapple jam or orange marmalade jam.
- Take 6 Tbs of water.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, cut in half.
- You need 1 clove of ginger(5g), cut in half.
Instructions to make Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce:
- Combine the pineapple jam or orange marmalade, water and soy sauce well in a large pot (I used a cast iron pot), add the garlic and ginger and bring it to a boil..
- Place pork spare ribs to a non stick frying pan on high heat and fry each side of the pork until golden brown..
- Place the browned ribs into the pot, put the lid on and simmer on medium low heat for 15 minutes. Turn them over and simmer for another 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let them rest in the pot for 10-15 minutes..
If you find this Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.