Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tender Spare Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tender Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tender spare ribs recipe. You can cook tender spare ribs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tender Spare Ribs:
- You need 350 grams of Pork spare ribs.
- Provide 1 of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grainy mustard.
Steps to make Tender Spare Ribs:
- Heat up a frying pan and cook the spare ribs on both sides until lightly browned..
- Transfer the spare ribs to the pressure cooker. Add water – about half the amount of the meat. Bring to a boil over high heat, and skim off the scum..
- Add the ★ ingredients, put the lid on and cook over high heat until it comes up to pressure. Turn down the heat to low and cook under pressure for 20 minutes. Turn the heat off and leave until the pressure comes down..
- Take the lid off, and cook to reduce the sauce..
- Add the grainy mustard, mix and it's done. The spare ribs are very tender, so be careful when you're transferring them to serving plates..
If you find this Tender Spare Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.