Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Juicy Spare Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Juicy Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy spare ribs recipe. To cook juicy spare ribs you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Juicy Spare Ribs:
- Get 10 pieces of spare ribs.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water + sake.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Juicy Spare Ribs:
- Heat a pot and put in the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, water + sake, garlic, and bay leaf..
- Once the sauce starts to boil, put the spare ribs into the pot and put the lid on. Boil for 20 minutes on low heat. Make sure not to evaporate too much sauce by boiling too long..
- When the sauce has reduced and the spare ribs are well cooked, put the spare ribs onto a grill and grill until they turn brown..
- Grilling the spare ribs make them juicier, but you can eat them without grilling too. Pour the rest of the sauce onto spare ribs..
If you find this Juicy Spare Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.