Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork spare ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork spare ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork spare ribs recipe. To cook pork spare ribs you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork spare ribs:
- You need 1 kg of pork ribs.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cayenne.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Ketchup & honey/sugar (or barbeque sauce).
Steps to make Pork spare ribs:
- Mix your dry spices for rubbing.
- Pat the ribs dry with paper towel & rub the dry spices on them generously.
- Preheat tour oven and cover your oven tray with aluminum foil. Put the ribs in a foil and tightly fold the edges of the foil together to create a sealed packet..
- Bake in the preheated oven until the ribs are very tender..
- Remove them from the oven and coat them with the barbeque sauce(or just Ketchup & honey mixed together)..
- Place the ribs back into the oven and broil until the sauce is lightly caramelized, 5 to 7 minutes. Enjoy viva!.
If you find this Pork spare ribs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.