Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy's tangy bbq spare ribs recipe. To make cowboy's tangy bbq spare ribs you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Use 2 lb of pork spare ribs.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 medium of onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestor sauce.
- Provide 2/3 cup of clamato juice.
- You need 2/3 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- sear meat in hot sauce pan just until lightly browned on each side..
- place ribs in a lightly greased baking dish and place in preheated oven.
- chop onion finely and carmelize over medium heat in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients to sauce pan and simmer over low heat, stirring often..
- after 30 minutes, add sauce to ribs, and continue to cook uncovered for 1 hour..
If you find this COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.