Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet recipe. To cook sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet:
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 head of garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet:
- pre heat oven to 375°.
- brown ribs in pan with olive oil, salt & pepper..
- once ribs have been browned set aside in a medium sized roaster..
- mince garlic and onion and add to pan making sure to keep any meat juices. simmer until brown..
- at a medium heat add water, vinegar, and brown sugar to the already simmering garlic and onion..
- add paprika, parsley, soy sauce, chili powder, bbq sauce, ketchup and honey to the liquid making sure to blend ingredients in evenly with a whisk..
- cook sauce until it has an even consistancy. pour over ribs.
- cook at 375 for 3 hours turning and basting ribs after the first hour and a half..
- serve with rice and your choice of vegetable..
If you find this sweet and sour spare ribs spicy and sweet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.