Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq spare ribs recipe. You can have baked bbq spare ribs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Provide 1 lb of spare ribs.
- Provide 1 of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1 of pepper (to taste).
- Use 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 packages of Original BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Season your spare ribs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I usually make sure all sides are covered in the spices, I don't use measurements..
- Boil the seasoned ribs in a pot of water for 45 minutes. Only use enough water so the ribs are covered..
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Place boiled ribs in a 9×13 baking dish and cover with bbq sauce. Make sure all the top, sides, and bottoms are covered in bbq sauce..
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 min. (1 hr 15 minutes would be recommended for more tender ribs).
- This step is optional, but I would recommend putting one more layer of bbq sauce over the ribs 20 minutes before you take them out of the oven. This is because while baking, some of the sauce tends to slide off..
If you find this Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.