Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amy's Spicy Teriyaki Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amy's Spicy Teriyaki Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amy's spicy teriyaki spare ribs recipe. To make amy's spicy teriyaki spare ribs you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Spicy Teriyaki Spare Ribs:
- Prepare 2 lb of Pork Spare Ribs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rooster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/3 cup of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
Instructions to make Amy's Spicy Teriyaki Spare Ribs:
- Heat Olive Oil in large, deep, frying pan..
- Sprinkle Spare Ribs with Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Sear Spare Ribs in frying pan..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and rooster sauce. Stir until sugar is disolved..
- Pour sauce over the Spare Ribs and bring to a boil. Reduce temp and simmer for 45 minutes, flipping the ribs about halfway through..
- Remove Ribs from pan. Combine flour and water, mix till smooth. Add mixture to pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once sauce has thickened return the ribs to the pan. Coat in sauce. Serve over rice of your choice..
If you find this Amy's Spicy Teriyaki Spare Ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.