Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed hot banana peppers recipe. You can have stuffed hot banana peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers:
- Provide 10 of to 12 fresh banana peppers.
- Prepare 2 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 packages of fresh basil (chopped).
- Get 1 medium of container ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 of tube of Bob Evans Zesty Pork Sausage (or regular Pork Sausage) or 1 pd. ground italian sausage.
- Get 1 of jar of your favorite marinara sauce.
Instructions to make Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers:
- Cook your sausage. Drain grease and set aside..
- Cut tops off of Banana peppers. With a small knife cut down about almost the length of the pepper. (don't slice all the way through pepper) Remove seeds. Place peppers in a deep pan or skillet with a lid in about an inch of water. You will steam the peppers on low heat till they are fork tender or "El dente" about 10-15 minutes. Turn peppers often. Dont let them over cook on one side..
- Remove peppers from pan and let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl add your cooked sausage, ricotta cheese, chopped fresh basil and 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix until blended..
- Coat a large casserole pan with your jar of marinara. (I like a sweeter sauce so I mix in about 3-4 tablespoons of sugar to take away the bitter of the sauce) Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stuff each pepper with stuffing mixture and then lay atop marinara in your casserole pan..
- Top stuffed peppers with the remaining package of mozzarella cheese.
- Cook stuffed peppers about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
If you find this Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.