Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage stuffed banana peppers recipe. To make sausage stuffed banana peppers you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers:
- Get 8 of Banana Peppers (Depending on size).
- Get 1 lb of Ground Hot or Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Take 1 cup of Ritz Crackers, Crushed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic, Minced.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of Tomato Sauce (Your Choice).
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder (To Finish).
Steps to make Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers:
- Wash your peppers and slice a slit from the top of the pepper to the bottom. Don't cut of the top or bottom of pepper! Remove the seeds..
- Brown sausage with galic and black pepper..
- Crush crackers into fine crumbs. I use a large freezer bag and a rolling pin. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well..
- When sausage is cooked, drain and mix with cracker mixture. Add melted butter until JUST MOIST!.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour olive oil, coating evenly, the bottom of your baking dish. Stuff the peppers and place them in your baking dish. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and a sprinkle of garlic powder..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until peppers are nice and tender..
- Spoon heated tomato sauce over peppers and top with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy! Serve with your favorite pasta or as a delicious appetizer..
If you find this Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.