Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best CiCi's Easy Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CiCi's Easy Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cici's easy chicken tacos recipe. You can cook cici's easy chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make CiCi's Easy Chicken Tacos:
- Use 6 of boneless/skinless chicken breast filets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic powder or 3 cloves fresh minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 medium of jalapeno pepper (optional).
- Use 1 large of jar salsa.
- Get 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- Use 1/2 can of chicken broth.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
Steps to make CiCi's Easy Chicken Tacos:
- in large skillet heat 1/2 cup oil on medium-high heat.
- if using fresh garlic add to heated oil and saute slightly. you can omit garlic powder if you choose..
- add jalapeno pepper (seeded and sliced into strips).
- sprinkle garlic powder and chili powder in each breast filet and add to heated oil.
- saute chicken, turning each piece occasionally, until browned.
- shred chicken and put in crockpot.
- pour jar of salsa over chicken breast.
- add 1/2 can chicken broth.
- sprinkle taco seasoning over salsa and mix together.
- cook in crockpot on low for 1-2 hours (or you can leave mixture in skillet and simmer for about 30 minutes).
- stir in cream cheese about 10 minutes before serving.
- I served this with refried beans and Mexican rice.
If you find this CiCi's Easy Chicken Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.