Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe. You can have nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- Provide of Nachos.
- Use 1 of Avocado.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Provide To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- Take 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Provide 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare of Fillet chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use As needed of bread crumbs.
- Use As needed of frying oil.
- Provide of Mini corn cobs.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Use of Grapes.
- You need of Mint.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
If you find this Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.