Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy chicken & nachos cheese blast recipe. To make tangy chicken & nachos cheese blast you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast:
- Take of For Chicken.
- Take 100 gm of Boneless chicken bite size pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Musturd oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1 of bowl Nachos.
- Prepare of Cheese Mozzarella and Cheddar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayo.
- Provide 1 tbsp of hot and sweet sauce.
- Use leaves of Cilantro.
- Provide of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 of jalepeneo Pepper sliced.
Steps to make Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast:
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, musturd oil, salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon for 1 hour. Drain out the water comes from chicken after marination. Add corn flour and fry chicken on low flame until it gets crispy..
- In oven proof bowl add this fried chicken with crushed nachos. Sprinkle chat masala, jalepeneo pepper and salt and mix it..
- Now add cheese on top with some more salt and pepper and let it cook in microwave for 2-3 mins or till cheese melts..
- Serve it with mayo and sauce and with some more nachos.
If you find this Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.