Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Nachos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nachos recipe. You can cook chicken nachos using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Nachos:
- Get of nachos.
- Provide 10 cup of tortilla chips.
- Get 7 oz of fire roasted tomatoes with salsa seasoning.
- Provide 15 oz of can pinto beans.
- Take 1/4 cup of black olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot jalapeno pepper slices.
- Get 8 oz of pre cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Get 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Nachos:
- Take the can of pinto beans and pour can and liquids into a skillet and heat over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat..
- Put beans into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit..
- On a large baking tray that has been lightly oiled, place tortilla chips..
- Then take the blended beans and drop by spoonfuls over the chips..
- Next, drop by spoonfuls the fire roasted tomatoes..
- Take cooked chicken and thinly slice. Place the chicken over the chips..
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. You may use more cheese..
- Sprinkle olives and jalapenos over the cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned a little..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream if desired..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Chicken Nachos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.