Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nachos recipe. You can cook chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken nachos:
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Take 1 packages of tortillas chips.
- Use 1 of fresh chop cilantro.
- Provide 1 1/2 can of Rotel mix.
- Take 1 lb of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice.
Instructions to make chicken nachos:
- chop chicken into chunk pieces.
- season and pan fry the chicken until done.
- while chicken cooking make your refried beans and Spanish rice as directed on the label.
- add the ROTEL mix into the chicken and let it cook for 10mins.
- when everythings done lay your tortilla chip first, beans, rice, chicken mix, add the chop cilantro and cheese in layers.
- other things to add chop green onions or sour cream.
If you find this chicken nachos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.