Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andrea's bbq chicken nachos recipe. You can have andrea's bbq chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Use 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- Get 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Provide 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 medium of jalapeno.
- Get 4 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.
If you find this Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.