Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Dill Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Dill Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple dill pickles recipe. You can cook maple dill pickles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple Dill Pickles:
- Take 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 1 quart of vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of kosher salt.
- Provide 46 ounce of sterilized jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard seeds.
- Take 3 of bay leaves, crumbled.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- Take 8 of whole juniper berries.
- Get 6 cups of sliced cucumbers, washed first.
Instructions to make Maple Dill Pickles:
- In a pot heat the water, vinegar, and half the salt, bring to a boil.
- To the jar add the cucumber slices, mustard seeds, dill weed, bay leaves, half the salt, and maple syrup..
- When the vinegar solution has boiled pour over the cucumbers..
- Add the juniper berries. Then Add the lid tightly and shake till the jar contents are mixed well. Be careful the jar and lid will be hot.
- You can put into refrigerator for a minimum of 1 week or put on a shelf and wait 6 weeks. As it cools the lid should seal if not add to refrigerator.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Maple Dill Pickles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.