Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy dill refrigerator pickles recipe. You can cook spicy dill refrigerator pickles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles:
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pickling salt.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 4 of sprigs of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper flakes.
- You need 5 of fresh pickling cucumbers cut into spears or halves.
Steps to make Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles:
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil water, vinegar, and salt to make your brine..
- Place garlic, peppercorns, red pepper flakes, dill, and cucumbers in a clean quart size canning jar. (I run my jars through the dishwasher to help sterilize them.) You should have enough cucumbers to fill the jar without big spaces..
- Pour boiling vinegar mixture into jar, filling to 1/4 inch from the top..
- Remove air bubbles from jar by gently sliding a butter knife around the edge to release any air trapped inside. Put the lid on. Screw on ring and let cool on counter. The lids should "suck down" as they cool..
- No canning necessary. Just put the jar in the fridge and the pickles will be ready in about 7-10 days..
If you find this Spicy Dill Refrigerator Pickles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.