Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish wedding sausage with cabbage and red potatoes recipe. You can have polish wedding sausage with cabbage and red potatoes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes:
- Take 1 lb of Polish Sausage.
- Provide 12 small of Red Potatoes.
- Get 5 cup of Green Cabbage – Shredded.
- Prepare 4 oz of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 large of Onion – sliced thin.
- Get 5 clove of Garlic – Minced.
Steps to make Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes:
- Rinse potatoes and place in a medium saucepan. Add water to pan until potatoes are covered by 1 inch. Add about 2 tsp of kosher salt and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, then turn heat off cover and let sit while making the cabbage..
- Cut sausage into 3 inch pieces..
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat, add olive oil. When oil is heated add onions and carrots. Saute for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent..
- Salt and pepper onions and carrots if desired. I add about 1/4 tsp of salt at this point..
- Add coriander and garlic and saute for 30 seconds to a minute. Add cabbage and saute until it starts to wilt. Add butter, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and stir to coat cabbage and carrots..
- Add potatoes and sausage to cabbage, cover and cook for 15 min over med low heat..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Polish Wedding Sausage with Cabbage and Red Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.