Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polish sausage casserole recipe. To make polish sausage casserole you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Polish Sausage Casserole:
- Provide 1 packages of Polish sausage, sliced (I used a 9 oz pkg).
- Prepare 1/2 large of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 medium of Bell pepper, sliced ( any color is fine, I used green).
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic, roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Long grain white rice.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mustard (any kind is fine I used sweet/hot).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- Provide 1 of Beef Bouillon cube.
- Use 1 of Poultry season, black pepper, and sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
Instructions to make Polish Sausage Casserole:
- Place skillet over low heat. Add butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion,bell pepper, garlic and sausage. Cover and cook till soft. (You will want to keep the eye on low. You need to "sweat" the veggies lol).
- Meanwhile add bouillon cube to hot water.
- When veggies are done season with poultry season and black pepper. (Poultry seasoning has sage in it which is pretty stout if you use a lot so use sparingly) stir in mustard. Add sugar to taste..
- Add rice and bouillon broth to skillet. Bring to a boil, stir, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook about 15 minutes. Or until rice is done and liquid is absorbed..
If you find this Polish Sausage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.