Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's homemade polish sausage and sour krout recipe. To cook mom's homemade polish sausage and sour krout you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout:
- Provide 3 packages of Fresh Polish Sausage.
- You need 2 can of Large Can Franks Sourkrout.
- Take 1 of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 of Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 of large baking patatoe.
Steps to make Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout:
- Place krout in a pot. Do not drain the juice. Add patatoe to the middle of krout and let it cook with krout the entire time.
- Add 1 cup of water to krout. Simmer krout while you fallow the rest of the steps. Stir frequently. You can add another half to full cup if u feel there is not enough juice.
- Saute garlic, onion, butter.
- Add the saute mix to the krout. Continue to simmer.
- Add brown sugar. (can add another half cup to make not as sour) Continue to simmer and stir..
- Boil sausage and simmer for 45min.
- Cut sausage into rings and add to the sour krout. Continue to cook for another 45min.
- Put the whole mixture into a pan lined with tin foil into the oven at 350°F. Bake for 1 hour and serve..
If you find this Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.