Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk and kabocha squash gratin recipe. To cook soy milk and kabocha squash gratin you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin:
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 4 slice of Bacon.
- Take 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 300 ml of Processed soy milk (or milk).
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of each Soy sauce, dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- You need 4 slice of Easy melt cheese.
- Use 1 of to garnish Parsley.
Instructions to make Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin:
- Cut the kabocha squash into pieces. Microwave and place in a gratin dish..
- Mince the onion, and cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips. Remove the stems from shimeji mushrooms, and separate..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, and stir-fry the onion and bacon. When the onion becomes soft and wilted, add the shimeji mushrooms, and continue stir-frying..
- Add a small amount of salt and pepper, dashi stock granules, and cake flour, then continue stir-frying. When they are no longer floury, gradually add the soy milk..
- When the sauce becomes your desired consistency, swirl in the soy sauce from the edge of the pan. Stir briefly, and pour the sauce over the Step 1 kabocha squash..
- Decorate with boiled broccoli, and put easy melt cheese on top. Bake in a toaster oven until nicely browned. Sprinkle with parsley, and it's done..
If you find this Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.