Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seriously delicious kabocha squash salad recipe. To cook seriously delicious kabocha squash salad you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad:
- Provide 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 40 grams of ● Raisins.
- You need 100 grams of ● Plain yogurt.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 dash of Slice almonds (if you have them).
Steps to make Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad:
- Put the ● ingredients into a small container and leave for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight)..
- The raisins will absorb moisture from the yogurt and become plump and juicy, and the yogurt will absorb the sweetness of the raisins. This is delicious just on its own..
- Divide the kabocha squash into 4 to 5 pieces, wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave for about 8 minutes at 500 W..
- Cut up the cooked kabocha squash into 1.5 cm dice, sprinkle with salt and let cool..
- Combine the yogurt mixture with the kabocha squash, and mix in the mayonnaise too..
- Dry-roast the sliced almonds until lightly browned, sprinkle on top of the salad and it's done..
- Great as a sandwich filling too..
If you find this Seriously Delicious Kabocha Squash Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.