Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kabocha Squash Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kabocha Squash Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha Squash Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash stew recipe. To cook kabocha squash stew you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Stew:
- Provide 150 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 medium of Potato.
- Provide 1/4 of Carrot.
- Take 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 200 ml of ♥ Water.
- Use 200 ml of ♥ Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ♥ Consomme.
- Provide 1 pinch of ♥ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash Stew:
- Chop the kabocha into bite-sized pieces and place in a heatproof dish or a silicon steamer. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for about 2 minutes at 600W..
- While the kabocha is microwaving, cook the ♥ ingredients over the heat. When the consomme and salt dissolves, turn the heat off..
- When the kabocha is soft, peel its skin. Blend the kabocha and the ♥ ingredients in a blender..
- Slice the onions, chop the carrot and potato roughly, and chop the chicken thigh into preferred sizes..
- Microwave the potato and carrots for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 600W and soften. While doing so, heat some butter in a pot and fry the onion until soft..
- When soft, add the potato, carrots, chicken, kabocha skin and grill briefly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add flour and stir until it's not floury. When the flour is completely dissolved, add ♥ ingredients in batches. When it's mostly mixed-in, pour the rest of the mixture and stir well..
- Mix and simmer to preferred thickness. It's ready..
If you find this Kabocha Squash Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.