Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting pumpkin (kabocha squash) potage recipe. You can have comforting pumpkin (kabocha squash) potage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage:
- You need 200 grams of without seeds and skin Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Consomme soup stock cube or bouillon.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Heavy cream (to finish).
Steps to make Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage:
- Cut the kabocha squash into 5 mm thick slices. Thinly slice the onion..
- Add the butter in a frying pan, and turn on the heat. Add the kabocha squash and onion, and stir-fry over medium heat for 2 ~ 3 minutes without burning..
- When the onion becomes transparent, soft, and wilted, add the water and consomme. Bring to a boil, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. (until the kabocha squash is about to fall apart.).
- Let Step 3 cool then puree in a food processor or a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, and transfer to a small pot..
- Put the pot with the Step 4 puree over the heat, and add the milk and heavy cream little by little. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, bring to a boil, and your done..
- Serve in a bowl, swirl in heavy cream if you'd like, and enjoy It's also delicious served cold in the summer..
- I recommend this recipe, "Candied Kabocha Squash" made with leftover kabocha squash skin https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153032-kabocha-squash-sticks-kenpi.
If you find this Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.