Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy kabocha squash chiffon cake recipe. You can have fluffy kabocha squash chiffon cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake:
- Prepare 80 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Use 3 of Egg yolk.
- Take 4 of Egg white.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated sugar (or caster sugar).
- Use 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Take 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- Use 180 grams of Kabocha squash (net weight).
Instructions to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake:
- Remove the skin and seeds from the kabocha squash, and microwave. You can leave the skin on if you prefer..
- Mash up the kabocha while it is still hot. It is ok if there are lumps! Please mash it up until there are no lumps for those of you that prefer it smooth..
- Measure out all of the ingredients while the kabocha squash is cooling. Sift the ☆ powdered ingredients. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Add in half of the sugar to the egg whites and beat. It will become difficult to mix if you over whip it, so it is best if it dangles like shown in the photo..
- Add in the remaining sugar to the egg yolks, and whip until it turns white and thick. You can use the hand mixer with the egg white still on it..
- Add vegetable oil, milk, and rum to the whisked egg yolks, and mix. After it has mixed nicely, add in the kabocha squash and mix some more..
- Add in the sifted powders, and mix with a rubber spatula etc..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk, and roughly mix without messing up the meringue..
- Add step 8 to the middle of the meringue bowl. Roughly mix so as not to mess up the meringue..
- The batter is done. It turns into a batter with the texture of kabocha chunks..
- Pour the batter into the mold, and hit the bottom of the mold 2-3 times to remove the air. Bake at 170°C for 30-35 minutes..
- It is done if you poke it with a toothpick and it comes out clean. Flip it upside down on top of a wine bottle etc., let cool completely, and remove from the mold..
- If you are making snacks for the kids or do not like rum, please increase the amount of milk without adding in rum. Adjust the amount of sugar according to the sweetness of the kabocha..
If you find this Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.