Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Kabocha Squash au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kabocha Squash au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kabocha squash au gratin recipe. To make easy kabocha squash au gratin you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Kabocha Squash au Gratin:
- Use 1/2 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Use 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 600 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 of Natural cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Kabocha Squash au Gratin:
- Cut the kabocha into bite-sized chunks, then microwave for 4-5 minutes..
- Thinly slice the onion, then gently sauté in the frying pan with butter..
- Once the onions have fully cooked, mix in a little flour at a time..
- Add the milk in portions and mix well after each incorporation until it is your desired consistency..
- Add the salt, pepper, and soup stock cubes..
- Add the kabocha and simmer a bit until creamy. If you break up the kabocha with a wooden spatula, you'll be able to speed up the process a bit..
- Pour into a heatproof container and top with cheese and panko (I didn't have panko when I made the one shown in the photo, so I crumbled up some bread instead)..
- The inside is already cooked, so just watch it in the oven and take it out when the surface has browned. I baked it at 200℃ for 10 minutes..
- I bought a new baking dish and tried out this kabocha squash gratin! The surface is crispy and delicious!.
- Here's the Halloween version! I added macaroni to it..
If you find this Easy Kabocha Squash au Gratin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.