Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooker chicken tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken tacos recipe. To make slow cooker chicken tacos you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker chicken tacos:
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (cut in half).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (with juice).
- Get 1/3 cup of Fresh, chopped Cilantro (coriander).
- Take 2 medium of limes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 can of Corn (drained).
- You need 1 of Chicken bullion cube.
- Take 1 of Corn our flour tortillas.
- Get 1 of Cheese (your choice).
Steps to make Slow cooker chicken tacos:
- Add diced tomatoes, juice from limes, cilantro, hot sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and corn to slow cooker. Mix well..
- Dissolve bullion cube in water, then stir into slow cooker..
- Add the chicken to slow cooker. Ensure the chicken is coated well with the mix already in the cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Scoop onto corn or flour tortilla, add cheese, and enjoy….
If you find this Slow cooker chicken tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.