Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to character bread funasshii kabocha squash bread recipe. To make character bread funasshii kabocha squash bread you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread:
- Get of For the dough:.
- Prepare 130 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 2 grams of Salt.
- Use 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Provide 90 ml of Milk.
- Take 20 grams of Kabocha squash (peeled).
- You need 1 dash of Matcha.
- Use of For the filling and decorations:.
- Get 1 of Kabocha squash filling (steamed and mashed kabocha squash).
- Get 1 of Anko (red bean paste).
- Get 1 of Chocolate decorating pen.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry jam.
Steps to make Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread:
- Add all the ingredients for the bread dough except for the butter in a bowl and mix. Once the dough comes together, transfer to a working surface, mix in the butter, and quickly knead well..
- Take 1/4 of the dough and knead the matcha dissolved in a small amount of water into the dough to create the green colored dough..
- Take the rest of the dough and knead the kabocha squash paste (steamed and mashed kabocha squash) into the dough to create the yellow colored dough..
- Let the dough rise until double the original size. Divide each portion of dough into 3 equal portions, shape them into balls, and let the dough rest for 10 minutes (cover with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out)..
- Roll each portion of the kabocha squash dough into an oval shape with a rolling pin. Place a ball of kabocha filling or anko in the middle and wrap the dough. Close the edges tightly and place the dough with the seam side down on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Roll out the matcha dough, cut it into rectangles, and wrap them around the kabocha squash dough. Shape the rest of the matcha dough into leaves to decorate on top of the head..
- Make a cut in the bottom of the kabocha squash dough for the legs with a dough scraper. Let the buns rise again until they are 1.5 times their original size. Preheat the oven to 170 °C..
- Reduce the temperature to 160°C and bake for about 13 minutes, making sure not to let them burn..
- Once they are baked and cooled down, draw on the faces with a chocolate decorating pen. I made the ribbons out of strawberry jam..
- I filled these with kabocha squash filling Simply mash the steamed kabocha squash to make this delicious filling!.
- Try "Character Bread Funasshii Anpan"which is made easily using food coloring..
If you find this Character Bread Funasshii Kabocha Squash Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.