Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe. To cook nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- Use of Nachos.
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Prepare To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- You need 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Take 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare of Fillet chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take As needed of bread crumbs.
- Provide As needed of frying oil.
- Provide of Mini corn cobs.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide of Pineapple.
- Use of Grapes.
- You need of Mint.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Take To taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
If you find this Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.