Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kabocha Squash Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha Squash Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash bread recipe. You can cook kabocha squash bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kabocha Squash Bread:
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 120 of grams-150 grams Milk (combined with the egg).
- Get 200 grams of Kabocha squash paste (for the bread dough).
- You need of Kabocha squash paste (A bit more than needed).
- Get 350 grams of Kabocha squash paste (for the paste).
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 20 of grams-(to taste) Honey.
- Provide 2 of teaspoons-(to taste) Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Kabocha Squash Bread:
- Cut the kabocha squash, remove the seeds and pulp, and peel the skin. Steam 600 g net weight in the microwave, or steam in a pot and mash it up..
- Microwave the amount for the bread dough (about 250 g this time) at 600w for 4 minutes, to evaporate the water, and place on a cake cooler to cool..
- Mix in butter, honey, and cinnamon powder to the approximately 350 g remaining kabocha paste aside from step 2 to make the paste..
- And now for the bread dough. Place the dry yeast into the designated spot of the bread maker, add the rest of the ingredients to the case, and leave it up to the machine up to the first rise..
- After the first rise, lightly deflate the dough, divide and roll into balls, place the seams facing downwards, cover with plastic wrap and a wet towel, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll each up individually how you like. This time I added in the paste, shaped it like a normal kabocha squash, coated it in paste and cream cheese, and braided it..
- Time for the second rise. Use the oven bread rising function at 40℃ for 25 minutes..
- It will swell up to about 1.5 times its original size. If you are going to cut notches into it and drizzle it with eggs and make it pretty, then this is the time to do it..
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 13-15 minutes, and it is done..
If you find this Kabocha Squash Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.