Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic/rosemary chicken tacos recipe. You can cook balsamic/rosemary chicken tacos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare 1 lb. of Chicken; cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary; cut in small pieces.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic or more.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 3/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of red crushed pepper.
- Take 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos:
- Whisk together chicken, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, red crushed pepper, and rosemary until blended well..
- Drizzle in olive oil and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 1 hour or overnight..
- In pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry chicken, tossing occasionally until cooked. (I burn mine just a tad on both sides).
- Make a taco with chicken, avocado, tomatoes, shredded cheese (i melted mine over chicken), and sour cream! Enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic/Rosemary Chicken Tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.