Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft chicken tacos recipe. To cook soft chicken tacos you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Provide 1 of large full boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato.
- Provide 1 cup of grated cheese (your choice).
- Provide 1 of small jar of salsa of your choice.
Steps to make Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Shred lettuce and cabbage and mix together ahead of time..
- Dice tomatoes ahead of time..
- Use scissors to cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Dice onion..
- Saute chicken, onion, garlic, and oregano using your choice of cooking oil in a medium skillet or saute pan until chicken turns white..
- Season chicken while cooking with salt and lemon pepper..
- Adjust burner under chicken to low heat to keep chicken warm..
- Add 1/2 Cup salsa to chicken after cooking and turning burner down..
- Slide tortillas individually on each side through hot cooking oil in a separate pan..
- Layer warm tortillas in paper towels as you fry them to soak up excess oil..
- Lay 3 tortillas open on each plate..
- Add chicken, cheese, lettuce, cabbage, and tomato to the center of each tortilla..
- Top each taco with salsa or taco sauce of your choice. (optional).
- Fold each taco over. Serve alone or with rice and beans. Eat and enjoy!.
If you find this Soft Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.