Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho quesadillas and queso covered spanish rice recipe. You can cook nacho quesadillas and queso covered spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice:
- Provide of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Ground beef or chicken.
- Use of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Provide of Crushed doritos.
- Take of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- Get of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- Take 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
Instructions to make Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice:
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
If you find this Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.