Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded molé chicken tacos recipe. To make shredded molé chicken tacos you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos:
- Take 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get 1 of large tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, diced.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of fresh cilantro leaves, rough chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of molé sauce concentrate.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Cumin powder.
- Get 6-8 of soft corn tortillas.
Steps to make Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos:
- I let the chicken thaw in a makeshift bowl of aluminum foil, since that's what it'll cook in. Save a dirty dish ya know? Drain the water from the thaw. Add the butter, a good amount of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Close the foil so the chicken is enclosed and place on a baking sheet in the middle of the oven at 400 for 40 mins..
- Now for the mole sauce. I buy it concentrated in a small jar. I'm sure they have it pre made somewhere but I like to make it myself. Spoon the mole into a small or medium sized pot. It's like a thick, gritty peanut butter consistency with a little oil in it. Add the water and put it on medium heat on the stove top. Use a heavy duty spoon because while its heating you'll have to work the chunks of mole to break it down and blend with the water, creating the sauce. It should be brown and about as thick as whole milk or half and half. Once it's blended well and smooth, lower heat all the way and simmer, covered. I add a dash of cumin powder at this point just to kick up the Mexican flavor. Stir occasionally.
- Now the pico de gallo. I use my electric food chopper (if you don't have one I highly recommend getting one. You can get a good one that holds like 2 cups for about $20) but if you don't have one, just dice up the tomato, jalapeño and onion and put in a bowl. If you want it spicy, leave the jalapeño seeds in since that's where the heat comes from. Add the chopped cilantro to the bowl, the lime juice and a dash of salt. Mix well. Refrigerate. If you DO have a food chopper, cut all ingredients into large chunks, add whole cilantro leaves and salt/lime juice. Give it about 2-3 quick taps, mix and refrigerate..
- Once the chicken is done, remove to a plate. Break it apart with a fork and your hands. May want to let it cool a bit before doing this step. Add shredded chicken to the pot of simmering mole sauce and stir well. (If the sauce gets too thick you can always stir in a bit more water before adding the chicken.) About 5 minutes should do it. Remove from heat..
- Now just build the tacos and dig in! Fork some chicken directly from the pot onto tortillas. Put some of the pico on top and that's it! Of course you can garnish with whatever you want. I love cheese, but I don't use cheese for these. They aren't THOSE kind of tacos haha but a dab of sour cream or some pepper sauce is always good. With these ingredients I got about 6-8 tacos. Depends on how much you load up the tortillas. Olé! I mean, MOlé hahaha I'm lame…
If you find this Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.