Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drum Sticks Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drum Sticks Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drum sticks soup recipe. You can have drum sticks soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drum Sticks Soup:
- Provide 4/5 of drums Sticks.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of tomatoes medium size.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger finely grated.
- Get 1 tbls of yellow moong dal.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Drum Sticks Soup:
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- In a pressure cooker add all the ingredients 3 glasses of water.
- Cook till 4 whistles simmer on the low flame for 5 minutes switch off the flame.
- Let the pressure release it's own with hand masher mash the vegetables sieve and collect the liquid is n a pan.
- Again put it on the flame and give one boil add black pepper serve hot no butter no corn starch.
If you find this Drum Sticks Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.