Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sajana Mandia Pop(drum stick saag) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sajana Mandia Pop(drum stick saag) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sajana mandia pop(drum stick saag) recipe. You can cook sajana mandia pop(drum stick saag) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sajana Mandia Pop(drum stick saag):
- Use For of saag-.
- Take 1 bowl of drumstick saag.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 4 of garlic clove chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get For of dough:.
- Use 1 cup of mandia(ragi)flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need As required of Oil for shallow fry.
Steps to make Sajana Mandia Pop(drum stick saag):
- Heat a pan add 1tbsp mustard oil add chopped onion,chopped garlic,chopped green chilli & ginger sauted 30 seconds..
- Add saag sauted 30 seconds.Now add desiccated coconut mix it well.Off the gas,cool it..
- Take a bowl add all dough ingredients mix it well.Add the prepared saag mix it well.Add little water to make a dough.Rest it 30 mints..
- After 30 mints,shape it as you like.I can shape it as pop shape.Heat a pan add oil & Shallow fry the Pop.Serve it hot hot..
If you find this Sajana Mandia Pop(drum stick saag) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.