Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried rice, Cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice, Cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice, cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick recipe. You can cook fried rice, cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried rice, Cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick:
- Get 4 cups of Rice.
- Provide of Water.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 6 of large carrot.
- Use 12 stick of Green beans.
- Use of Green peas 1 medium tin.
- Provide of Green pepper 2medium.
- Prepare of Red pepper 3 small size.
- Use of Cabbage medium size.
- Use of Carrots 6 medium size.
- Get 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 6 of drum stick chicken.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil for frying.
- Take of Groundnut oil 1/2 cup for the rice.
- Get 1 of large onions.
- Get of Maggi cubes 5.
- Take of Curry 8tsp full.
Instructions to make Fried rice, Cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick:
- Wash chicken with water put in a clean pot add onions cut in little bit, half tsp salt, 2cubes maggi, 1tsp curry cover and leave to boil for 15 minutes open and add one quarter cup of water and leave to steam for 5 more minutes Before frying with vegetables oil..
- Wash all vegetables and cut in pieces keep aside, wash rice with water cold or warm drain and put In a pot add salt, 5tsp curry powder, 1tsp of vegetable oil, leave to boil, till tender..
- Put a clean frying pan on the burner add oil,onions,carrot, green beans, green and red pepper stir add 1/4tsp salt, 1tsp curry powder and stir gradually till just a little tender but not too sold add rice to the vegetables and stir add Maggi cubes and salt to taste after the last addition add canned green peas cover for 2 minutes and put down..
- Wash and Cut cabbage, carrots in tiny pieces mix with mayonnaise..
- Fry the chicken with vegetables oil and keep to cool.
- Serve rice add Cole slaw with chicken drum stick. Enjoy with family..
If you find this Fried rice, Cole slaw, fried chicken drum stick recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.