Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken drum sticks recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken drum sticks using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks:
- Take 4-6 of Boiled eggs.
- Use 1 kg of small chicken drumsticks.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 4-5 cups of water.
- Take 7 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of mirin.
- Get 3 Tbsp of rice vinegar or white vinegar, only if you want.
- Use 1 inch piece of ginger root, sliced.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks:
- *Preparation: Prick the chicken with a fork all over. Boil eggs and peel off shell. Make a small drop lid with aluminum foil or baking paper. Make a hole in the center of it..
- Cook the chicken lightly in boiled water with sake. Drain water..
- Combine 4 to 5 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, and sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil..
- Add the chicken and boiled eggs. Put the small drop lid directly on top of the ingredients and boil on a high heat for 15 minutes. (Try not to break your eggs!).
- Turn the heat down to medium. (Be careful not to burn.) Take off the small lid. It's finished! You may boil sauce down until it thickens..
- This is good for dinner parties!.
- Get your fingers sticky!!!.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.