Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drum sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drum sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drum sticks recipe. You can have drum sticks using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Drum sticks:
- Prepare 2 of big drumsticks.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of potato peeled & cut optional.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Drum sticks:
- Peel the drumsticks, wash it & cut it in 2 inches long..
- Peel & cut the potatoes, keep it aside..
- Take a woke,add oil let it hot..
- Add cumin, crackle it, Now add onion, brown it. Add ginger,garlic, paste saute it..
- Now add all spices, sprinkle some water & Cook it 1 min..
- Another pan add 1 tsp oil, add drumsticks, cook it 2 mins in the high flame..
- Now add this drumsticks,& potatoes in the cooked spices.add salt..
- Add whole tomato in this..
- Add 2 glasses of water, keep it in the medium flame 10 mins..
- After 10 mins slow the flame,for 10 mins..
- After that remove it from the flame..
- Enjoy with simple & useful,healthy dish..
- It is very useful for the bones improvement..
- So enjoy with this simple & healthy dish..
If you find this Drum sticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.