Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Drum Stick recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Drum Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Drum Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled drum stick recipe. You can have grilled drum stick using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Drum Stick:
- Get 2 kg of chicken drumstick.
- Use 15 of fresh pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 2 of bulb onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 4 of knorr cube.
Instructions to make Grilled Drum Stick:
- Wash chicken and drain, blend pepper, onion, ginger and garlic paste; pour paste into the chicken, add oregano and basil and mix together marinate it overnight if you wish to.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 220°. Place the chicken in a large bowl to drain out excess water..
- Line a baking pan with foil or you can use the wire rack. Arrange chicken in a single layer..
- Bake chicken until cooked through and skin is crispy, about 40-45 minutes-rotate wings half way through-roughly 20 minutes..
- Remove and serve with your favorite chicken sauce or beside a plate of jollof rice.
If you find this Grilled Drum Stick recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.