Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dipping Sauce for Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dipping Sauce for Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dipping sauce for udon noodles recipe. To cook dipping sauce for udon noodles you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dipping Sauce for Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 200 grams of Udon noodles\.
- You need 2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Use 50 grams of Pork (or chicken).
- Use 1 of Mentsuyu.
- Use 1 of generous amount Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Shiso leaves, green onion, or sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Lemon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Dipping Sauce for Udon Noodles:
- I recommend using dried udon noodles..
- Boil the udon noodles following the package instructions, then wash and shock the noodles well in cold water..
- Heat a frying pan, add the sesame oil and stir fry the pork. Once it's cooked well, add the eggplants. When the oil has spread, pour 100 ml hot water, sake and mentsuyu into the frying pan. Keep cooking until the eggplants are cooked to your liking..
- Serve with your favorite toppings and lemon wedges. I prefer a lot of ginger. Squeeze the lemon to brighten the flavor..
If you find this Dipping Sauce for Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.