Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy cold udon noodles recipe. You can cook fluffy cold udon noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto (fermented soy beans).
- You need 1 large of Whole egg.
- Get 1 of Umeboshi.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Get 1 of Ichimi chilli pepper powder.
Steps to make Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles:
- Cook the udon noodles, drain, rinse and chill in ice water. I usually use this frozen udon noodle portions that's microwaved for 3.5 minutes, then rinsed and cooled..
- Combine the natto, the accompanying sauce and Japanese mustard, an egg, a pitted umeboshi plum, and ground sesame seeds in a serving bowl and start whipping..
- Keep whipping the mixture until it's about this foamy. It'll get there in 1 to 2 minutes. Fluffy!.
- Add the udon noodles, and mix well..
- Top with shredded nori seaweed and chopped green onions. Sprinkle ichimi chili pepper powder to add spice and bring the flavors together..
- This is a spicy variation with kimchi, salt rubbed sliced cucumbers, and shredded crab stick. I also added sesame seeds and two drizzles of sesame oil..
- I discovered that if you mix the natto and egg straight out of the fridge, the mixture becomes even more fluffy and foamy..
- This variation has chicken tenders, the white part of a leek, finely chopped, ponzu sauce, plus 2 drizzles of sesame oil. It's refreshing and fluffy..
If you find this Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.